Agricultural Service Board Contests and Awards
Every year the Agricultural Service Board sponsors awards to recognize the talents and hard work of Lamont County residents.
Lamont County Agricultural Service Board (ASB) presents its annual Photo Contest.
ASB holds an annual photo contest to highlight the unique and beautiful moments captured by Lamont County residents. Participants can submit up to two photos in each of the categories, County Life and Agriculture and Industry.
Winners are voted on by Lamont County Council, as members of the Agricultural Service Board.
Show us your talent! They say a picture is worth a thousand words! Show us the diversity and beauty of what Lamont County has to offer through your eyes.
Winners in each of the following categories will receive:
First Prize $150 Second Prize $100 Third Prize $50
County Life:Includes landscapes, seasonal, wildlife, buildings, residents, local events, and places of interest.
Agriculture and Industry:Includes livestock & crop, agricultural & industry equipment, oil & gas, seed plants, test plots, horticulture, and forestry.
- Open to all Lamont County residents.
- All photos must be taken within the municipal boundaries of Lamont County (excluding towns and villages).
- Photos must be original and unedited (via Photoshop, Instagram or any phone filters, etc.).
- Digitally submit your entry using the form below with an unaltered digital copy with a minimum of 300 dpi (1200x1800 pixels).
- Printed photos can be submitted, but must be printed as 4”x6” and not mounted.
- Photos exceeding 4”x6” will not be entered.
- Please NO panoramic photos.
- There is no entry fee for submission; however, all photo submissions become property of Lamont County:
- Winning photos may be posted on the Lamont County website and printed in the Lamont Leader.
- All entries may be published or displayed for any purpose that Lamont County deems appropriate (e.g., in social media, publications, etc.).
- Photographers are limited to two (2) photos per category.
- The photographer is responsible for securing permission from all persons in the photo to use the photo, the photo must not feature intellectual property (including logos, trademarks, property use), and must be in good taste.
- All entries must be accompanied with the photographer’s name, contact info, photo category, photo location and any other interesting details of the photo.
- Lamont County employees and elected officials can enter; however, they are not eligible for prizes.
- Deadline for submissions is November 24, 2023.
Submissions must be submitted online. Alternatively mail or hand-deliver to:
Lamont County Agricultural Service Board
Attention: Bonnie Chudyk
5303 – 50 Avenue
Lamont, AB T0B 2R0
For more information contact Lamont County ASB Office at 780-895-2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the personal information requested is protected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP). Collection of the personal information is authorized under FOIP, Section 33(c), and is to be used in conjunction with Lamont County’s Photo Contest. If you have any questions regarding the collection of this information, please phone 780-895-2233 and ask for the FOIP Coordinator.