SUBMIT a Service Request

SUBMIT a Service Request

Report a Road Concern, Service Need or other Maintenance Requests

Service Requests for Public Works Department summer and winter maintenance programs include graveling, grading, plowing, culvert replacement, bridge repairs, crack filling, patching, sign replacement, road reconstruction and ditch (garbage) clean-up.

If you have identified an issue on a Lamont County rural route or township road that requires service, please report it using the form below.

For after-hours Public Works EMERGENCIES ONLY (i.e., emergencies involving Public Works operations and water utilities), contact 780-903-5064.

  • Please make sure to include specific details about your request; including road location, area in the county, segment of the road, include a photo, etc. More details means we can action the request efficiently.

Complete the form below:

The personal information you provide is submitted as your expression of concern and will be used to investigate and manage the issue. It is collected under the authority of Section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, please contact Lamont County Legislative Services at 780-895-2233 or
Choose File No file chosen
The maximum total size of all files in a single form submission is 1 GB.