|Contract:||Custom Haying Tender|
|Dates:||One year term (harvest and bales removed by September 1, 2022)|
|Deadline:||May 26, 2022 at 11:00 a.m.|
- Lamont County is seeking a producer to Custom Hay approximately 30 acres of hay on NE-23-57-20-W4. This will be a one-year term to harvest and have bales removed prior to September 1, 2022.
Please outline your intent for the tender's:
- Percentage Crop Share; and
- Purchase Price per bale of the remaining County’s portion.
Submit your proposal in writing to:
Attn: Terry Eleniak, Agricultural Fieldman
Custom Haying Tender
5303 50 Ave
Deadline for Sealed Tender submission is May 26, 2022, at 11:00 a.m.
Sealed Tenders will be opened in Lamont County Council Chambers at 5303-50th Ave, Lamont AB, on May 27, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Any additional questions can be directed to email@example.com or at 780-895-2585.
|Contract:||Gravel Haul Truckers|
|Dates:||Contracted time frame|
- Download the Pre-Registration Form or complete your submission online.
- Other needed documents (when contract is provided):
- Proof of Insurance and other valid documentation.
- More information will follow, including the final contracts for review and submission at a later date.
A trucker pre-registration form must be received to Lamont County Public Works by 4 p.m. on May 31.
Please contact Public Works at 780-895-2547 if you need further assistance or would like to submit a paper registration.