Community Adult Learning Council (CALC)Please watch the back page of the Lamont Leader (inFocus) for upcoming programs and courses.
Funding SupportPrograms and services are made possible through funding from the Government of Alberta and Lamont County together with strong community financial and in-kind support.
- Chairperson: Debby Gargus
- 1st Vice Chairperson: Lillian Sabo
- Lamont County: Councilor David Diduck (Alternate: Councilor Neil Woitas)
- Town of Bruderheim: Pat Lee
- Bruderheim Member at Large: Larry Boettger
- FCSS Lamont County Region: Sara Rindero
- Chipman Area Rep: Evelyn Henke
- Town of Mundare: Cheryl Calinoiu (Alternate: Jason Kowal)
- Mundare Member at Large: Debby Gargus
- Hilliard Area Member at Large: Lillian Sabo
- Andrew Area Member at Large: Betty Farris
- Director: Debbie Holland
- Administrative Assistant: Cheryl Best
Our GratitudeWe are grateful to Alberta Advanced Education for the grant funding provided to us each year. We are also extremely grateful for the unwavering support of our Legal Host, Lamont County.
We have always been able to count on the municipalities who provide either financial or in-kind support to CALC. Special thanks go out to Town of Bruderheim, Bruderheim Community Church, Enbridge Inc, Lamont Catering Club, Lamont Alliance Church, and Alberta Health Services for their continuing generous support of our programs.