ROADS update, effective November 4
Oct. 11 - Canadian Pacific Railway is experiencing a crossing malfunction on RR 201. Proceed with Caution while this is repaired. This crossing is located on RR 201 just south of TWP 560.
Please be advised that the following roads are temporarily closed:
- RR 155 between TWP 584 and TWP 582.
- TWP 564 between RR 183 and RR 184, effective July 4 for Bridge Replacement & will be closed for approximately 6 weeks.
- RR 203 North of HWY 15 for one mile, effective September 14 for rebuilding of the road.
- Load restriction of 3 tons and East bound lane closure will be in effect until further notice on the 50th Avenue bridge located East of 44 street in Lamont.
- RR 203 south of Hwy 38, effective November 17.
Should you have any questions, please contact Public Works at 780-895-2547 or complete a Service Request.