Go back to news listing

Faded Rural Address Sign Replacement

It has been brought to our attention that a large number of the County’s rural address signs from the original roll-out are fading. We have been in contact with Alberta Traffic Supply, the original manufacturer of these signs, and they have agreed to replace the signs that are affected under warranty.

If you own a property with a faded address sign please contact the Lamont County Administration office at 780-895-2233 or Email kathleen.p@lamontcounty.ca.

Please provide us with a photo of your sign, if possible, your rural address and contact information. You will be contacted when the replacement sign is available for pickup at the Administration Office.