Lamont County Open House – June 21
Join your Lamont County councillors on Tuesday, June 21, for a moderated question and answer session followed by discussion related to service levels and Lamont County’s 2030 strategic goals.
Date: Tuesday, June 21
Location: Lamont Rec Centre Arena
Time: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (the first hour is a moderated Q&A session)
- To submit questions for this event, visit: www.lamontcounty.ca/engagement-questions.
*Note: there is no need to RSVP for this event (everyone is welcome to attend as they are able for the moderated session and/or the discussion time)
- Check out the 2022 tax insert.
- Review the Service Level and Operational Highlights 2022 Budget.
- Review the Reeve’s 2021 Year in Review.
Please complete the Lamont County Service Level Survey by June 30.
Note: Accurate Assessment Group Ltd., the assessors for Lamont County, is available to speak with ratepayers (seen on a first-come, first-served basis):
- At the Lamont County Open House on June 21 from 6-9 p.m.; and
- At the Lamont County Administration Building on June 14 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.).