SDAB Notice of Appeal Hearing
Posted on Wednesday April 29, 2020 at 01:46PM
This is to notify you that an appeal has been made to the SUBDIVISION AND DEVELOPMENT APPEAL BOARD against a decision by the Development Authority in respect to Development Permit #002-20 described as follows:
Development Permit Application has been submitted for land description NW+SW 36-55-20-W4 Lot 1, Phase 2 which will provide additional capacity to store and switch up 450 rail cars and to provide a connection to the Canadian Pacific Railway.
PLACE OF HEARING:
Lamont County Administration Building
Council Chambers with Social Distancing
5303-50th Ave, Lamont, AB
If you would like to join the hearing via Microsoft Teams Meeting please contact Darlene Onushko at 780-895-2233 Ext. 226 by 9:00 a.m. on May 12, 2020, so we can add you to the meeting.
DATE OF HEARING: May 12, 2020
TIME OF HEARING: 10:00 a.m.
Any persons affected by the proposed development have the right to present a written brief prior to the hearing and to be present and be heard at the hearing. If you wish to submit visual or written material to the SDAB prior to the hearing, one copy should be delivered to the SDAB secretary no later than May 6, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. Mail to: Lamont County Office, 5303 – 50th Ave., Lamont, AB, T0B 2R0. Fax to 780-895-7404. Email to email@example.com. Materials delivered will be included in the hearing package prepared for the SDAB and will be distributed to the SDAB and made available to the public prior to the hearing. If you are unable to meet the submission deadline, please bring ten (10) copies of your visual and/or written material to the hearing. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR ENTIRE SUBMISSION WILL FORM PART OF THE PUBLIC RECORD.
If you require further information contact Darlene Onushko, Secretary of the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board. Phone: 780-895-2233 Ext. 226.
The hearing agenda and relevant documents are available for download.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Register Now for Seniors Bon Appetit Bingo!
- Public Access to Blackfoot Staging Area Closed
- 2020 Property Tax Notices
- 2020 Farmer Appreciation Video
- Graduates! Apply Now for the Centennial Scholarship!
- Virtual Summer Camps - Registration is Open!
- Infrastructure Digital Open House and Q&A
- Road Closure Update
- State of Local Emergency Ended
- A.S.B. (58)
- A.S.B., Community (8)
- A.S.B., Economic Development (1)
- A.S.B., Enforcement Services (2)
- A.S.B., Fcss (2)
- A.S.B., Notices (8)
- Announcement (28)
- Asb (2)
- Calc (7)
- Communications (27)
- Communications, Local News (1)
- Community (11)
- Community, Economic Development (6)
- Community, Employment (1)
- Community, Events (2)
- Economic Development (11)
- Emergency Services (20)
- Emergency Services, Notices (6)
- Enforcement Services, Notices (1)
- Fcss (14)
- Finance (1)
- Finance, Notices (4)
- For Sale (3)
- For Sale, Public Works (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Local News (7)
- News Release (1)
- Notice (1)
- Notices (70)
- Notices, Community (3)
- Notices, Emergency Services (5)
- Notices, News Release (1)
- Notices, Planning Development (14)
- Notices, Planning Development (5)
- Notices, Planning Development (55)
- Notices, Public Hearing, Roads (1)
- Notices, Public Works, Roads (15)
- Notices, Sdab (2)
- Notices, Utilities (4)
- Planning Development (7)
- Press Releases (7)
- Public Works (18)
- Public Works, Communications (1)
- Public Works, Roads (7)
- Public Works, Roads, Notices (9)
- Public Works, Roads, Notices, emergency services (1)
- Public Works, Tender (1)
- Roads (1)