Notice of Public Hearing - Intermunicipal Development Plan Bylaws
Posted on Tuesday February 25, 2020 at 03:29PM
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given pursuant to Section 606 of the Municipal Governmnt Act, R.S.A. 2000, cM-26, of proposed IDP Bylaws of Lamont County, the Towns of Bruderheim, Lamont and Mundare and the Villages of Andrew and Chipman, for the prupose of adopting Intermunicipal Development Plans, which will outline future land use and development along the shared common mucicipal boundaries of each municipality.
The proposed Bylaws were given first reading at the Special Meeting of Council held February 25, 2020. Copies of the proposed Bylaws are available for inspection at the County Office in Lamont during the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, or can be viewed and/or downloaded on the County website following this notice.
A Public Hearing will be held to provide an opportunity for members of the public to speak to Council on the proposed bylaws commencing at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 19, 2020, at Lamont County Council Chambers at 5303 – 50th Avenue, Lamont, Alberta.
Written submissions are highly encouraged and may be provided to Council during the Public Hearing; however, it is requested that a copy of the written submission be delivered to the County Office, attention to Alan Grayston, Director of Planning and Community Services, 5303 – 50th Avenue, Lamont AB, T0B 2R0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 18, 2020, in order to ensure that each member of Council has a copy of the written submission for the Public Hearing.
Speaking at the Public Hearing: Members of the public who wish to address Council are encouraged to register in advance. This helps ensure you will be heard at a specific time. People who do not register to speak in advance will be heard when time permits, either during the meeting or at the end of the meeting. Presentation Time: Each presenter will be allotted 10 minutes to speak. Deadline to register is 4:00 p.m.on Wednesday, March 18, 2020. The names of persons providing comments will become part of the public record.
Contact numbers: 780-895-2233 or 1-877-895-2233.
Dated at Lamont, AB this 25th day of February, 2020.
The IDPs and the proposed bylaws are available for viewing/download below:
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Register Now for Seniors Bon Appetit Bingo!
- Changes to 2020 Strychnine Sales
- NOTICE - Enforcement of Alberta's Public Health Act
- Seasonal Road Bans in Effect
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Lamont County COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 Information for the Public
- CANCELLED - Lamont County 2020 Tax Sale Public Auction
- 2019 Clubroot Maps
- A.S.B. (58)
- A.S.B., Community (7)
- A.S.B., Economic Development (1)
- A.S.B., Enforcement Services (2)
- A.S.B., Fcss (2)
- A.S.B., Notices (6)
- Announcement (28)
- Asb (2)
- Calc (7)
- Communications (27)
- Communications, Local News (1)
- Community (10)
- Community, Economic Development (6)
- Community, Employment (1)
- Community, Events (2)
- Economic Development (11)
- Emergency Services (20)
- Emergency Services, Notices (3)
- Enforcement Services, Notices (1)
- Fcss (13)
- Finance (1)
- Finance, Notices (1)
- For Sale (3)
- For Sale, Public Works (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Local News (7)
- Notices (68)
- Notices, Community (2)
- Notices, Emergency Services (3)
- Notices, News Release (1)
- Notices, Planning Development (14)
- Notices, Planning Development (5)
- Notices, Planning Development (52)
- Notices, Public Works, Roads (9)
- Notices, Sdab (1)
- Notices, Utilities (4)
- Planning Development (7)
- Press Releases (7)
- Public Works (18)
- Public Works, Roads (7)
- Public Works, Roads, Notices (9)
- Public Works, Roads, Notices, emergency services (1)
- Public Works, Tender (1)
- Roads (1)