FeesDownload the Schedule of Fees in effect January 1, 2020
- Standard: $150.00
- Commercial / Industrial: $250.00
- Residential: $200.00
- Accessory to Residential: $200.00
- Additions & Renovations: $200.00
- Manufactured Homes: $200.00
- Not for Profit: Nil
- Commercial / Institutional: $700.00 flat fee plus $1.00/1000 of development costs to maximum $12,000.00 (maximum does not include flat fee)
- Light, Medium & Heavy Industrial: $1,200.00 flat fee plus $1.00/1000 of development costs to max. of $12,000 + referral and advertising costs. $5,000.00 deposit required.
- Natural Resource Extraction: $2000.00 flat fee plus $100.00 per hectare to a max. of $5,000.00 (max. does not include flat fee) Re-application fee – $1,500.00
- Petro Chemical Industry: $1,200.00 flat fee plus $1.00/1000 of development costs to a max. of $12,000 + referral & advertising costs. $5,000.00 deposit required.
- Uses other than Res./Com./Ind./Inst.: $200.00
- Major Home Occupation: $300.00 + Discretionary
- Discretionary Uses: $200.00 additional to regular permit fee.
- Variances: $200.00 additional to regular permit fee.
- Permit Renewals – Residential: $200.00
- Permit Renewals – Non-Residential: $300.00
- Dev. Prior to DP Application: Permit Fee x2
- Residential: $250.00
- Commercial / Institutional: $500.00
- Industrial: $1,000.00
- Natural Resource Extraction: $250.00
SDAB Appeal Fee:$200.00 per appeal non-refundable
Subdivision FeesNote: Fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice.
- Standard Subdivision Fee at Application: $800.00 plus $200 per lot created (Ex. First parcel out is $700 + $200 for new lot + $2000 for remnant lot, for a total of $1,100)
- Boundary Adjustment: $500 per lot + $200 per lot
- Extension: $250.00 for 1st extension, $500 for 2nd extension
- Re-circulation: $250
- Current Land Title Certificate: $15.00/title + GST
- Final Endorsement Fee: $450.00 + GST
- Area Structure Plan: $7,000.00 + $1000.00 advertising costs
- Municipal Development Plan: $7,000.00 + $1000.00 advertising costs
- Land Use Bylaw: $7,000.00 + $1000.00 advertising costs