Fire Ban in Effect
Posted on Thursday May 03, 2018 at 02:45PM
Due to dry conditions Lamont County Council has issued a fire ban, effective immediately.
ALL FIRE PERMITS ARE SUSPENDED EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
- Propane Barbeques will be allowed for cooking purposes only. And MUST be attended to at all times while in use.
- No burn barrels
- No warming fires
- No burning is permitted during this fire ban
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Ukrainian Heritage Plaque Unveiling
- Have Your Say! Health Canada Proposal to Cancel Strychnine
- Lamont County Reeve's Golf Tournament!
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Register Now for the Lamont County Weed School!
- Lamont County Centennial Scholarship Program
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory