State of Local Emergency Ended
Posted on Thursday May 03, 2018 at 02:28PM
A motion has been passed to end the State of Local Emergency issued for spring flooding. It was decided that are no longer in need of extraordinary measures, as the situation has become manageable and the concerns regarding high water around Tagore Estates are no longer as immediate as they once were.
Public Works is now in clean up/recovery mode, and will be concentrating on road and culvert maintenance. There are still currently 13 roads closed in the county, with a few requiring major repairs.
Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding over the past two weeks. This will be the last regular update provided, unless the situation changes.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- 2018 Clubroot Map
- New Reeve and Deputy Reeve Elected
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Gaia Bio Pharmaceuticals Inc. Open House
- Farm Stress Help
- 2018 Centennial Scholarship Winners
- Heartland Reservoir Truck Fill Opening Soon
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Custom Snow Plowing/Grading Program