Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
Posted on Wednesday April 11, 2018 at 11:31AM
Take notice that the following permit for proposed development as described below has been issued in accordance with the Lamont County Land Use Bylaw No. 675/07.
Appeal by May 9, 2018
1. Legal Description: SW & SE 34-55-20-W4
Land Use: Heartland Industrial District (HI)
Proposal: Replacement and installation of new Laboratory Trailer and Communication Building.
Permit No.:DP 021/18
For more information please visit the Planning & Development Notices page.
Comment on our article:
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory
- Summer Camp Registration is Now Open-
- Landowner Soil Erosion Responsibility
- Lamont County Rural Transportation Coalition Needs Assessment Survey
- Bruderheim Natural Area Closed to ATVs
- Fire Ban in Effect