Notice of Appeal Hearing
Posted on Tuesday March 20, 2018 at 11:26AM
This is to notify you that an appeal has been made to the SUBDIVISION AND DEVELOPMENT APPEAL BOARD against a decision by the Development Authority in respect to application 001-18 described as follows:
Development Permit Application has been submitted for the expansion to an existing sand extraction operation at SE 32-56-20 W4 to be increased to approximately 50 ha (124 acres).
PLACE OF HEARING:
Lamont County Administration Building
5303 – 50th Avenue
DATE OF HEARING: April 5, 2018
TIME OF HEARING: 9:00 a.m.
Any persons affected by the proposed development have the right to present a written brief prior to the hearing and to be present and be heard at the hearing. Persons requiring to be heard at the hearing shall submit written briefs to the A/Secretary of the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board no later than March 28, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. Mail or in person to: Lamont County Office, 5303 – 50th Ave., Lamont, AB T0B 2R0. Fax to 780-895-7404. Email to email@example.com . If you require further information, contact Darlene Onushko, Secretary of the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board. Phone: (780) 895-2233, ext. 226. All relevant documents are available for public inspection at Lamont County Office, 5303 – 50th Avenue, Lamont, Alberta.
March 19, 2018
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Ukrainian Heritage Plaque Unveiling
- Have Your Say! Health Canada Proposal to Cancel Strychnine
- Lamont County Reeve's Golf Tournament!
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Register Now for the Lamont County Weed School!
- Lamont County Centennial Scholarship Program
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory