Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
Posted on Thursday March 08, 2018 at 09:06AM
Take notice that the following permit for proposed development as described below has been issued in accordance with the Lamont County Land Use Bylaw No. 675/07:
Appeal by April 4, 2018
1. Legal Description: Lot 3, Block 1, Plan 122 0910 (NW 24-54-19-W4)
Land Use: Agricultural District (A)
Proposal: Construction and operation of commercial greenhouses to include produce, exotic flowers plus the cultivation of medical cannabis if/when the facility receives Health Canada licensing approvals.
Permit No.: DP 006/18
For more information please visit the Planning & Development Notices page.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Ukrainian Heritage Plaque Unveiling
- Have Your Say! Health Canada Proposal to Cancel Strychnine
- Lamont County Reeve's Golf Tournament!
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Register Now for the Lamont County Weed School!
- Lamont County Centennial Scholarship Program
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory