Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
Posted on Thursday March 08, 2018 at 09:06AM
Take notice that the following permit for proposed development as described below has been issued in accordance with the Lamont County Land Use Bylaw No. 675/07:
Appeal by April 4, 2018
1. Legal Description: Lot 3, Block 1, Plan 122 0910 (NW 24-54-19-W4)
Land Use: Agricultural District (A)
Proposal: Construction and operation of commercial greenhouses to include produce, exotic flowers plus the cultivation of medical cannabis if/when the facility receives Health Canada licensing approvals.
Permit No.: DP 006/18
For more information please visit the Planning & Development Notices page.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Notice of Appeal Hearing
- Land Rental Tender
- Proposed Revisions to ASP Development Concept
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Water Management and Rights on Private Land Workshop
- Clubroot Of Canola Workshop
- Public Hearing - ASP, LUB & MDP Amendments
- Reminder! Don't Push Snow Across the Roadway!