Clubroot Of Canola Workshop
Posted on Tuesday February 06, 2018 at 01:27PM
Lamont County Agricultural Services Department is pleased to present a Clubroot of Canola Workshop!
Monday, February 26, 6-9 p.m.
St. Michael Hall
- Dan Orchard – Agronomy Specialist, Central Alberta North, Canola Council of Canada – “Slowing the Spread of Clubroot” Caution Clearing Snow from Driveways!
- Tanya Warren – Integrated Pest Management Extension Specialist, Policy & Regulatory Affairs Section, Alberta Agriculture & Forestry – “Clubroot and the Agricultural Pest Act”
- Krista Zuzak – Senior Research Technologist, Plant Health Lab, Alberta Agriculture & Forestry – “The Ongoing Battle of Clubroot in Alberta"
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Ukrainian Heritage Plaque Unveiling
- Have Your Say! Health Canada Proposal to Cancel Strychnine
- Lamont County Reeve's Golf Tournament!
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Register Now for the Lamont County Weed School!
- Lamont County Centennial Scholarship Program
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory