Clubroot Of Canola Workshop
Posted on Tuesday February 06, 2018 at 01:27PM
Lamont County Agricultural Services Department is pleased to present a Clubroot of Canola Workshop!
Monday, February 26, 6-9 p.m.
St. Michael Hall
- Dan Orchard – Agronomy Specialist, Central Alberta North, Canola Council of Canada – “Slowing the Spread of Clubroot” Caution Clearing Snow from Driveways!
- Tanya Warren – Integrated Pest Management Extension Specialist, Policy & Regulatory Affairs Section, Alberta Agriculture & Forestry – “Clubroot and the Agricultural Pest Act”
- Krista Zuzak – Senior Research Technologist, Plant Health Lab, Alberta Agriculture & Forestry – “The Ongoing Battle of Clubroot in Alberta"
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Water Management and Rights on Private Land Workshop
- Public Hearing - ASP, LUB & MDP Amendments
- Reminder! Don't Push Snow Across the Roadway!
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved