Livestock Emergency Management Plan Public Engagement Workshop
Posted on Wednesday October 25, 2017 at 11:21AM
At 5:30 p.m. on November 23, 2017, at St. Michael Hall, join the Lamont County Agricultural Services and Emergency Services departments to learn and discuss the Livestock Emergency Management Plan!
The plan will complement the existing Municipal Emergency Management Plan. Strategies will also be discussed on emergency preparation for your farm and agricultural operation. Light supper will be provided!
- David Zayonce - Regional Fire Chief, Lamont County
- Brad Andrews - Director, Emergency Management Services, Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
- Ed Wendlandt - VP Customer Experience, ERMC
This event was financially supported in part by Growing Forward 2, a federal-provincial-territorial initiative.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Register Now for the Lamont County Weed School!
- Lamont County Centennial Scholarship Program
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory
- Summer Camp Registration is Now Open-
- Landowner Soil Erosion Responsibility