Livestock Emergency Management Plan Public Engagement Workshop
Posted on Wednesday October 25, 2017 at 11:21AM
At 5:30 p.m. on November 23, 2017, at St. Michael Hall, join the Lamont County Agricultural Services and Emergency Services departments to learn and discuss the Livestock Emergency Management Plan!
The plan will complement the existing Municipal Emergency Management Plan. Strategies will also be discussed on emergency preparation for your farm and agricultural operation. Light supper will be provided!
- David Zayonce - Regional Fire Chief, Lamont County
- Brad Andrews - Director, Emergency Management Services, Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
- Ed Wendlandt - VP Customer Experience, ERMC
This event was financially supported in part by Growing Forward 2, a federal-provincial-territorial initiative.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Holiday Office Closures
- Emergency Services Alarm Calls
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments