Livestock Emergency Management Plan Public Engagement Workshop
Posted on Wednesday October 25, 2017 at 11:21AM
At 5:30 p.m. on November 23, 2017, at St. Michael Hall, join the Lamont County Agricultural Services and Emergency Services departments to learn and discuss the Livestock Emergency Management Plan!
The plan will complement the existing Municipal Emergency Management Plan. Strategies will also be discussed on emergency preparation for your farm and agricultural operation. Light supper will be provided!
- David Zayonce - Regional Fire Chief, Lamont County
- Brad Andrews - Director, Emergency Management Services, Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
- Ed Wendlandt - VP Customer Experience, ERMC
This event was financially supported in part by Growing Forward 2, a federal-provincial-territorial initiative.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- ASB 2017 Photo Contest
- SDAB and WPAC Members Needed
- Official 2017 Municipal Election Results
- 2017 Centennial Scholarship Winners
- 2017 Clubroot Survey Map & Updated Policy
- Development Permit Issued Discretionary Use