Development Permit Issued Discretionary Use
Posted on Thursday October 05, 2017 at 09:55AM
Take notice that the following permit for proposed development as described below has been issued in accordance with the Lamont County Land Use Bylaw No. 675/07.
Appeal by October 25, 2017
1. Legal Description: NW 30 &SW 31-58-15-W4
Land Use: Agricultural District (A)
Applicant/Landowner: Harvey Yadlowski
Proposal: Removal of sand & gravel remaining from the previous operator, plus reclaim the site back to agricultural lands.
Permit No.: 040/17
For more information please visit the Planning & Development Notices page.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Holiday Office Closures
- Emergency Services Alarm Calls
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments