Hilliard Water Station Technical Difficulties
Posted on Wednesday October 04, 2017 at 09:38AM
Please be informed that the new credit card reader for the new payment system at the Hilliard water station has been experiencing technical difficulties, and some people have been unable to pay by credit card. The problem is being addressed, and will be fixed as soon as possible.
In the mean time, please visit https://lamont.azurewebsites.net/ to register for a prepaid water account, or call the Lamont County Administration Office at 780-895-2233 to get your code to use the station without a credit card.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused. We are working to get it resolved.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Register Now for the Lamont County Weed School!
- Lamont County Centennial Scholarship Program
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory
- Summer Camp Registration is Now Open-
- Landowner Soil Erosion Responsibility