Hilliard Water Station Technical Difficulties
Posted on Wednesday October 04, 2017 at 09:38AM
Please be informed that the new credit card reader for the new payment system at the Hilliard water station has been experiencing technical difficulties, and some people have been unable to pay by credit card. The problem is being addressed, and will be fixed as soon as possible.
In the mean time, please visit https://lamont.azurewebsites.net/ to register for a prepaid water account, or call the Lamont County Administration Office at 780-895-2233 to get your code to use the station without a credit card.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused. We are working to get it resolved.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Holiday Office Closures
- Emergency Services Alarm Calls
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments