Development Permit Issued Discretionary Use
Posted on Thursday August 31, 2017 at 02:59PM
Take notice that the following permit for proposed development as described below has been issued in accordance with the Lamont County Land Use Bylaw No. 675/07.
Appeal by September 20, 2017
1. Legal Description: SW 34-55-20-W4
Land Use: Heartland Industrial District (HI)
Applicant/Landowner: Bruderheim Energy Terminal Ltd.
Proposal: Realign some existing tracks & reinstalling for a more effective configuration with some additional new track.
Permit No.: 032/17
For additional information visit the Planning & Development Notices page.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- 2017 Municipal Election Official Nomination Results
- Proclamation - Alberta Development Officers Week September 24 to September 30, 2017
- Custom Snow Plowing/Grading Program
- Notice - Hilliard Truck Fill Upgrade
- Notice of Nomination Day
- 2017 ASB Farmstead Beautification Winners
- Crushed Gravel for Sale to County Residents
- Development Permit Issued Discretionary Use