Notice of Nomination Day
Posted on Tuesday August 29, 2017 at 10:44AM
Notice is hereby given that Nomination Day is Monday, September 18, 2017.
Nominations for the election of candidates for the following offices will be received at the local jurisdiction office, location set out below, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on Nomination Day.
Number of Vacancies: 5
Location (Address) of Local Jurisdiction Office:
Lamont County Administration Bldg.
5303 -50 Ave.
Lamont, AB T0B 2R0
Nomination forms may be picked up at the Lamont County Administration Building, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., or can be downloaded from www.lamontcounty.ca/Election-2017.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Holiday Office Closures
- Emergency Services Alarm Calls
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments