Notice of Nomination Day
Posted on Tuesday August 29, 2017 at 10:44AM
Notice is hereby given that Nomination Day is Monday, September 18, 2017.
Nominations for the election of candidates for the following offices will be received at the local jurisdiction office, location set out below, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on Nomination Day.
Number of Vacancies: 5
Location (Address) of Local Jurisdiction Office:
Lamont County Administration Bldg.
5303 -50 Ave.
Lamont, AB T0B 2R0
Nomination forms may be picked up at the Lamont County Administration Building, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., or can be downloaded from www.lamontcounty.ca/Election-2017.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- ASB 2017 Photo Contest
- SDAB and WPAC Members Needed
- Livestock Emergency Management Plan Public Engagement Workshop
- Official 2017 Municipal Election Results
- 2017 Centennial Scholarship Winners
- 2017 Clubroot Survey Map & Updated Policy
- Development Permit Issued Discretionary Use