Lamont County Open Farm Days
Posted on Wednesday July 12, 2017 at 10:15AM
Join Lamont County at a full-day rural experience in conjunction with Alberta Agriculture and Forestry’s Open Farm Days, on August 19, 2017! The event includes free camping and hot dogs on Friday night, and a full-day program on Saturday with free pancake breakfast, farm tours, a local farm-to-table dining experience, and an old-fashioned barn dance to round out the evening.
This event is a unique and exciting opportunity for people and families to experience rural living, and develop a positive awareness of food safety and food production. Guests will see first hand where their food comes from, how it is raised and grown, and will later enjoy a catered five course meal featuring local products including: bison, pork, tomatoes and greens, cheese, sausage, beets, strawberries and honey, prepared by chef Danielle Job. End the evening with toe-tapping live entertainment by the Charlie Gargus Band, from Mundare.
Tickets are now on sale, don't miss out! Get your tickets now!
For more information contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 780-895-2233 ext. 222.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Holiday Office Closures
- Emergency Services Alarm Calls
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments