Summer Gravel Program
Posted on Monday July 10, 2017 at 11:46AM
Sale of Crushed Gravel to Lamont County Resident Rate Payers
July 24 – July 28, 2017
8:00am. – 3:00p.m.
Pit # 3400 (DDC Pit), NW-6-58-15-W4
Crushed ¾ Gravel only: $15.00 per tonne. A Maximum of 30 tonnes per rate payer residence (maximum of ONE Rate Payer per residence).
Weather depending, if heavy rains occur please contact the public works office for possible pit closure.
Please be advised that Lamont County will not fill trucks or trailers overweight. Be aware of your truck/trailers’ weight restrictions before buying gravel.
All trailers must be properly registered with a license plate or they will not be allowed to haul gravel. Thank you for your cooperation.
For more information call Public Works at 780-895-2547.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Holiday Office Closures
- Emergency Services Alarm Calls
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments