Summer Gravel Program
Posted on Monday July 10, 2017 at 11:46AM
Sale of Crushed Gravel to Lamont County Resident Rate Payers
July 24 – July 28, 2017
8:00am. – 3:00p.m.
Pit # 3400 (DDC Pit), NW-6-58-15-W4
Crushed ¾ Gravel only: $15.00 per tonne. A Maximum of 30 tonnes per rate payer residence (maximum of ONE Rate Payer per residence).
Weather depending, if heavy rains occur please contact the public works office for possible pit closure.
Please be advised that Lamont County will not fill trucks or trailers overweight. Be aware of your truck/trailers’ weight restrictions before buying gravel.
All trailers must be properly registered with a license plate or they will not be allowed to haul gravel. Thank you for your cooperation.
For more information call Public Works at 780-895-2547.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- ASB 2017 Photo Contest
- SDAB and WPAC Members Needed
- Livestock Emergency Management Plan Public Engagement Workshop
- Official 2017 Municipal Election Results
- 2017 Centennial Scholarship Winners
- 2017 Clubroot Survey Map & Updated Policy
- Development Permit Issued Discretionary Use