Crop Burning Permit Deadline Extended
Posted on Wednesday June 14, 2017 at 03:04PM
At the June 13, 2017, Council meeting, a motion was passed to extend the deadline to apply for a special one-time fire permit, for landowners with unharvested crops who would like to burn as a way to quickly remove the crop. The deadline for burning has been extended to July 31, 2017.
Permits are only issued through the Emergency Services Fire Chief at the Lamont County Administration building, and specific conditions must be met. For more information contact Emergency Services at 780-895-2233 ext. 236.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Ukrainian Heritage Plaque Unveiling
- Have Your Say! Health Canada Proposal to Cancel Strychnine
- Lamont County Reeve's Golf Tournament!
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Register Now for the Lamont County Weed School!
- Lamont County Centennial Scholarship Program
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory