Crop Burning Permit Deadline Extended
Posted on Wednesday June 14, 2017 at 03:04PM
At the June 13, 2017, Council meeting, a motion was passed to extend the deadline to apply for a special one-time fire permit, for landowners with unharvested crops who would like to burn as a way to quickly remove the crop. The deadline for burning has been extended to July 31, 2017.
Permits are only issued through the Emergency Services Fire Chief at the Lamont County Administration building, and specific conditions must be met. For more information contact Emergency Services at 780-895-2233 ext. 236.
Comment on our article:
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory
- Summer Camp Registration is Now Open-
- Landowner Soil Erosion Responsibility
- Lamont County Rural Transportation Coalition Needs Assessment Survey
- Bruderheim Natural Area Closed to ATVs
- Fire Ban in Effect