Crop Burning Permit Deadline Extended
Posted on Wednesday June 14, 2017 at 03:04PM
At the June 13, 2017, Council meeting, a motion was passed to extend the deadline to apply for a special one-time fire permit, for landowners with unharvested crops who would like to burn as a way to quickly remove the crop. The deadline for burning has been extended to July 31, 2017.
Permits are only issued through the Emergency Services Fire Chief at the Lamont County Administration building, and specific conditions must be met. For more information contact Emergency Services at 780-895-2233 ext. 236.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Holiday Office Closures
- Emergency Services Alarm Calls
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments