Crop Burning Permit Deadline Extended
Posted on Wednesday June 14, 2017 at 03:04PM
At the June 13, 2017, Council meeting, a motion was passed to extend the deadline to apply for a special one-time fire permit, for landowners with unharvested crops who would like to burn as a way to quickly remove the crop. The deadline for burning has been extended to July 31, 2017.
Permits are only issued through the Emergency Services Fire Chief at the Lamont County Administration building, and specific conditions must be met. For more information contact Emergency Services at 780-895-2233 ext. 236.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- 2017 ASB Farmstead Beautification Winners
- Crushed Gravel for Sale to County Residents
- Development Permit Issued Discretionary Use
- Lamont County Open Farm Days Canceled
- Election Workers Needed
- Lamont County Purchases Land for Rail Development
- Development Permits Issued Discretionary Use
- Road Ban Update
- Lamont County Open Farm Days