Public Hearing Notice - Bylaw 770.17
Posted on Thursday April 13, 2017 at 02:00PM
Please be advised that, in an effort to be proactive with proposed requirements that Bill 21 will implement in the anticipated Modernized Municipal Government Act, Lamont County approached the Village of Andrew with a proposal to work collaboratively to produce an Intermunicipal Development Plan (IDP).
First reading of Bylaw 770.17, to create an IDP with the Village of Andrew was passed at the April 11, 2017, council meeting.
Before the IDP is brought back to council for Second and Third readings, a joint Public Hearing will be held on April 27, 5:30 p.m. at the Andrew town office, to gather input from the public on the bylaw and the IDP. Anyone affected by the bylaw, and/or wishing to speak at the public hearing, is invited to attend.
Copies of the bylaw can be found at the Lamont County Administration Building, or downloaded here. The matching bylaw for the Village of Andrew (Bylaw 2017-02) can be viewed at the Village of Andrew office.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- 2017 ASB Farmstead Beautification Winners
- Crushed Gravel for Sale to County Residents
- Development Permit Issued Discretionary Use
- Lamont County Open Farm Days Canceled
- Election Workers Needed
- Lamont County Purchases Land for Rail Development
- Development Permits Issued Discretionary Use
- Road Ban Update
- Lamont County Open Farm Days