Notice of Public Hearing - Bylaw 768.17 Electoral Boundaries
Posted on Friday March 10, 2017 at 09:52AM
A public hearing for Bylaw 768.17, a bylaw to confirm electoral boundaries as they currently exist for the October 16, 2017, municipal elections, will be conducted at the regular council meeting on April 11, 2017, at 10 a.m.
Anyone affected by the proposed bylaw is invited to attend and speak to any issues as they feel necessary.
View the proposed bylaw here.
Comment on our article:
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory
- Summer Camp Registration is Now Open-
- Landowner Soil Erosion Responsibility
- Lamont County Rural Transportation Coalition Needs Assessment Survey
- Bruderheim Natural Area Closed to ATVs
- Fire Ban in Effect