Notice of Public Hearing - Bylaw 768.17 Electoral Boundaries
Posted on Friday March 10, 2017 at 09:52AM
A public hearing for Bylaw 768.17, a bylaw to confirm electoral boundaries as they currently exist for the October 16, 2017, municipal elections, will be conducted at the regular council meeting on April 11, 2017, at 10 a.m.
Anyone affected by the proposed bylaw is invited to attend and speak to any issues as they feel necessary.
View the proposed bylaw here.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- "Stories from Lamont County" Call for Submissions
- Burn Permits and Crop Burning
- Road Ban Update
- Enforcement & Agricultural Services Guide for Landowners
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- County-wide 50% Weight Ban
- Public Hearing Notice - Bylaw 770.17
- Public Hearing Notice - Bylaw 772.17 Road Closure
- Notice of Appeal Hearing