Notice of Public Hearing - Bylaw 768.17 Electoral Boundaries
Posted on Friday March 10, 2017 at 09:52AM
A public hearing for Bylaw 768.17, a bylaw to confirm electoral boundaries as they currently exist for the October 16, 2017, municipal elections, will be conducted at the regular council meeting on April 11, 2017, at 10 a.m.
Anyone affected by the proposed bylaw is invited to attend and speak to any issues as they feel necessary.
View the proposed bylaw here.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Holiday Office Closures
- Emergency Services Alarm Calls
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments