Notice of Public Hearing - Bylaw 768.17 Electoral Boundaries
Posted on Friday March 10, 2017 at 09:52AM
A public hearing for Bylaw 768.17, a bylaw to confirm electoral boundaries as they currently exist for the October 16, 2017, municipal elections, will be conducted at the regular council meeting on April 11, 2017, at 10 a.m.
Anyone affected by the proposed bylaw is invited to attend and speak to any issues as they feel necessary.
View the proposed bylaw here.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- 2017 ASB Farmstead Beautification Winners
- Crushed Gravel for Sale to County Residents
- Development Permit Issued Discretionary Use
- Lamont County Open Farm Days Canceled
- Election Workers Needed
- Lamont County Purchases Land for Rail Development
- Development Permits Issued Discretionary Use
- Road Ban Update
- Lamont County Open Farm Days