Resident Flood Recovery
Posted on Friday July 15, 2016 at 11:44AM
Due to high volumes of rain throughout the County over the July 9-10 weekend, some residents may have experienced flooding on their property. If your property experienced any damage due to flooding at it is not covered under your homeowner's insurance, please contact the County at 780-895-2233 and let us know! The deadline for reporting any damages is August 7, 2016.
Here are some very helpful tips to begin recovery after a flood: https://www.thenitschegroup.com/flood-recovery/
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Ukrainian Heritage Plaque Unveiling
- Have Your Say! Health Canada Proposal to Cancel Strychnine
- Lamont County Reeve's Golf Tournament!
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Register Now for the Lamont County Weed School!
- Lamont County Centennial Scholarship Program
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory