Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
Posted on Thursday July 19, 2018 at 03:37PM
Take notice that the following permit for proposed development as described below has been issued in accordance with the Lamont County Land Use Bylaw No. 675/07.
Appeal by August 15, 2018
1. Legal Description: SW 22-54-17-W4
Land Use: Agricultural District (A)
Proposal: Variance request to setbacks from the side property lines (north & south) to relocate the church on a new foundation
Permit No.: DP 039/18
For more information please visit the Planning & Development Notices page
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Ukrainian Heritage Plaque Unveiling
- Have Your Say! Health Canada Proposal to Cancel Strychnine
- Lamont County Reeve's Golf Tournament!
- Register Now for the Lamont County Weed School!
- Lamont County Centennial Scholarship Program
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory