Centennial ScholarshipSince 2005, Lamont County has awarded two $1000 scholarships to Lamont County residents in order to assist rural students in pursuing further education.
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- be a resident of Lamont County
- be graduating with a high school diploma and registered to begin their first year of studies at a recognized Alberta post-secondary institution
- be able to demonstrate commitment to the community and education.
- a completed application form
- a cover letter from the applicant
- official high school transcripts
- a letter of recommendation
To apply, download the application form and return it to the Lamont County Administration Building, or apply online.
2017 Scholarship Winners
Destiny Peyton and Rebecca Zachoda
(represented here by their parents, Robert Peyton and Jody Zachoda)